Let us turn your wedding dream into a reality – with all of the WOW and none of the hassle – so that you can relax and enjoy your big day!
Whether your vision is an intimate ceremony for thirty or a 400-guest showstopper, our experienced Wedding Planners help you remove the guesswork and design an extraordinary, personalized celebration full of joyful memories for both you and your guests. This is an experience you deserve!
Your guests will love arriving at your wedding venue and feeling as though they’ve been transported to another world with an unforgettable design that engages all five of their senses: stunning floral design, perfect lighting, delectable cuisine, scent design, and perfectly-timed music, for example.
You will love our flawless execution and the peace of mind that comes with knowing we’ve got every single detail covered so that you can relax and enjoy being the star of your big day.
Preparing for your wedding should be joyous, not stressful. As a full-service wedding planner, from our very first meeting we give you the peace of mind of one-on-one personal attention, priceless insider’s knowledge that prioritizes your valuable time and investment, and invaluable support to help you make the best choices to create the wedding of your dreams.
Traditional, contemporary, or multicultural – no matter your personal style, your wedding will be a flawless, one-of-a-kind event that creates lasting memories and honors what’s important to you and your beloved.
We’re experts at the big, visionary concepts as well as the tiniest details. Every bride is unique and we want to help you create a wedding with your signature style, and with your needs in mind. Our full-service weddings typically include these services:
- A dedicated Wedding Planner who provides white-glove service from conception to post-honeymoon
- Establish and manage wedding budget
- Develop wedding theme and create vision board
- Venue selection and contract negotiation
- Vendor selection and contract negotiation
- Negotiate and manage guest hotel room block
- Tradition, etiquette, and protocol consultations
- Manage and track guest RSVPs
- Coordinate accommodations for bridal party
- Local transportation for bridal party and guests
- Plan and oversea wedding rehearsal
- Coordinate pre- and post-wedding day events for guests
- Curate favors, welcome bag, and bridal party gifts
- Complete wedding day coordination and direction with our team of on-site event managers
- Packing up and delivering wedding gifts after the reception
… and more.